Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quirks - Tagged by Kelline

I do not often respond to chains, the pessimist in me restricts me. Yet here and there I come across a moment that entertains me, Kellines post at http://boelfamilycraze.blogspot.com/2008/11/quirkstagged-by-my-sister.html.

My big sister led a chaotic life in her early years and I believe that this may have played a large part in how close I became to Kelli as she grew up a few years behind me. Their natures balanced each other out at either side of me and offered me guidance as i worked to circumvent my own pitfalls in life.

I have always been extremely proud of Kelline, most often when she would least expect it. She has been my mentor for more than half my life. A best friend for more than 15 years, a lifetime. Here again she is leading by example - writing her story and sharing it instead of my method of perpetual debate of where to begin.

We have an opportunity right now to share in the stories and that is an amazing privilege for me. I am inspired and blessed to have been chosen to be her family regardless to how saddened her history might be.

Quirks

1. I bite my nails to the quick

2. I am an amazing animal trainer and wish I could make a career of it. Animals around me grow up to be so unique and amazing it is phenomenal. I can't wait to get our dog in the next year or two :)

3. I have a Nankie ( I still sleep with the blanket folded up under my pillow. It was my superhero shield through childhood and I have never grown up enough to not want that extra level of security).

4. Troll Dolls

5. I break stuff to make stuff. I love to reverse engineer, dissect electronics, toys and robotics and then mash parts together from several items and see what i can come up with. I have numerous Furby exoskeletons laying around.

6. I LOVE Canada

7. I am a geek. I play and design video games. I translate information as a hobby. When someone seeks information I find it. I am always learning everything i can about everything i can. I am informed.

8. I get bored easily. To alleviate this i do half a dozen things at a time in steady rotation. I have a hundred hobbies - maybe i will count them in another post.....

No comments: